We are one of just a few pet-friendly hotels in Townsend TN.
Pet Guidelines. The following guidelines were created to ensure that everyone's visit is enjoyable:
- Tremont Lodge & Resort accepts only dogs which must be registered during check-in at the Front Desk. There is a maximum of 2 pets per room due to a fire code.
- You will find a $20.00 pet fee, per pet per day added to your room account. This fee is based on a 2-pet maximum per room, each weighing no more than 80 pounds.
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- Dog walking Tremont Lodge & Resort is in designated areas only, as noted on the property map
- Housekeeping services should be pre-arranged so that the pet is with his or her owner or out of the room during service. If a pet is left alone in a room, it must be kenneled and the Privacy Please sign should be hung on the door.
- Please contact Housekeeping/Front Desk to arrange a time that is most convenient for you.
- Pets are not permitted in our pool areas. Service dogs are exempt.
- Guests are responsible for any damage or disruption pets may cause. If deep cleaning is necessary, an appropriate fee will be added to your room account.
- Pets may not be left unattended in rooms if unable to behave appropriately. Should the resort incur any costs for the material compensation of any guest complaints regarding an unattended pet, pet owners may be liable for additional fees.
- The resort does not staff pet sitters, though there are ​many independent pet sitting providers in the local area.Click HERE